Tuesday 12 April 2016

Fairy hair accessories and new vampire bat Alice bands

Away with the fairies! 

I have been making more fairy wing hair accessories!
 I really enjoy making these wearable miniature little gardens, they so cute and pretty with the moss,ivy leaves,flowers and ribbon roses and are a perfect accessory for garden parties, woodland weddings and fairy festivals.

They are available to buy from my Etsy shop or my shop some have already sold, but I am adding more all the time!





Hand decorated mask!

This mask is amazing, it looks so pretty and has real reindeer moss, fairy wings and a toadstool, it really is magical and comes in this lovely sparkly blue.
 It ties with long blue organza ribbon and is unique, you can buy it here!



Handmade mask!
I had great fun making this mask, it is made from strips of friendly plastic and decorated with gold glitter and little yellow flowers...looking very woodland. It has now sold! 

I am now in the process of making Gothic/vampire style Alice bands, these will be along the same theme as the fairy hair accessories but in black/purple/green ..so watch this space as pics should be up very soon!

1 comment:

View Comp said...

Thank you forr writing this