Friday 15 January 2016

Leather masks

I have been working on three leather masks lately and a commission order of a couple of bird masks, I can't show these yet though as they have to be ok'd by the company.

Here are my leather masks, and they are now available in my Etsy shop.
They have been designed by me "Debbs Elliman" and hand cut from veggie tanned leather.
I then wet molded them into shape and when they dried out I hand painted them with acrylic paints.

The first one is black with a metal spike, it ties with long black organza ribbon and only covers one eye! 


The next one is more of an armour style mask, with pewter metallic paint work making it look almost metal! 
It is comfortable to wear and ties with long black ribbon! 


And then there is this gorgeous crimson red leather mask, with a black leather heart attached to one side, this is easily removed.
It's the perfect mask for any Valentine masked event, and suits both men and women! 


No comments: