Wednesday 15 July 2009

Pencil Sketches

My hubby (Chris Elliman) has been doing kind of quirky sketches recently, so I thought I would have them made into greetings cards and I am really pleased at how they have turned out.
He has used quality artists pencils and cartridge paper and the drawings really have a lovely depth and smoothness to them.






Hubby is quite impressed to see his artwork in the form of a greeting card and has allowed me to put them for sale in my Etsy shop http://chaoticfusions.etsy.com/ WHOOP!


The cards are blank inside, so are suitable for most occasions and would be great for any animal lover young or old.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

These are awesome! you have a very talented hubby :)

Debbs said...

Awwwww Thanks Hannah! He will be chuffed to hear that :0)